Friday 14 May 2010

American Indian style comes to Dragon Charm Designs

Some of you may know that I spend some of my time with good friends that have adopted me as family on Spirit Nations American Indian themed sim. This has inspired me to create a range of jewellery based on the Navajo style.


These 3 chokers are the first in the new collection and come with Mod and Trans permissions. The wood and turquoise beaded choker has a silver pendant with turquoise and carnelian stones, one set on a black base. Each bead and stone are individual prims hand placed to give the slight unevenness true to hand-made jewellery Dragon Charm Designs is known for.

These are only available at my stall on the Spirit Nations sim:http://slurl.com/secondlife/Spirit%20Nations/16/230/23


No comments:

Post a Comment