Tuesday 15 May 2012

World Goth Fair 2012


I had my quota of events for the month already but when I found out about this one I had to do it.  As anyone who knows me will tell you the Sophie Lancaster Foundation is a charity that is close to my heart, as a goth myself I have often been given strange looks and had nasty comments thrown my way so the clothing I love so much has to be worn either with less gothic items or only to goth clubs/events.



'Naenia' Necklace, L$195, 100% to charity also Exclusive item, there will be another version of it in store at some point after the event but not in this colour.



Both 'Esdras' Chokers are L$195, 50% to charity and not exclusive so will be in the store after the event, I do urge you to buy at the fair wherever possible so the charity gets some of the sales.

There are some wonderful items at the event and I'm sure that even if you aren't into goth you will still find something you will like.


No comments:

Post a Comment